Super High Me
What can I say up to this point in my life my lungs have been virgin lungs to any kind of smoke at all. So my curiosity got the best of me. My friends during a party just told randomly “hey you want to go for a session?” I said “why not?” So I first took a hit as a noob I coughed hell I wasn’t embarrassed. To say the least I enjoyed my session with weed the first time I not only liked but, I went back for seconds, thirds and fourths. The bud that I smoked was great also; according to my friends it was “OG Kush” which is the mother of weed in California. The most I remember about is my craving for food went from normal to about if I was 8 months pregnant I was just eating everything and anything in my path of destruction.
My second time with weed I was feeling a bit more of a professional at it. I didn’t cough or anything and I didn’t even feel hungry this time. I would say that I took about 14 hits between this session and until it finished completely. My third round with weed was a bit more interesting if you can call it that. My friend told “Yo! I have cookies.” I am think sounds good I have wanted cookies However, this wasn’t a regular cookie it was a “Space cookie.” WARNING! JUST READ THIS NEXT PART CAREFULLY I DON’T LIE ABOUT THIS WHEN I SAY IT DO NOT EAT OG KUSH COOKIES! So my inbreed self said, “Sure why not?” I always stress anytime in my stories that I do not take any precaution at all when I do things. So I eat said cookie and my friends says it might take 30 minutes to kick or it will just surprise you when it takes full effect. So, I am waiting and walking around for it to take in effect I continue to talk to people and just lounge around. At minute 30 I am just asking if this will ever work then, I sit down when I turn to my cousin BAMN! It just hit me like a ton of bricks it felt like I was going to fall over on my face. The best way to describe this trip was unreal, inhuman, and above all insane. The trip started with flashing lights all over the place and the room was just completely spinning. The frightening part was when I had a dry mouth where it seemed like I wasn’t breathing at all. After, the trip it was all cool I was flying as a kite in a good way. The sleep was just amazing I can understand of being born again in that short period. So the moral of the story is that weed is not as harmful as another drug you can say. PSSSH the moral of the story is not to mess with cookies with weed!
Sunday, September 25, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

wow this was a weird experience, haha i heard about stories like these, but i have done research about it for my history class one time and i found out its not bad for you at all but it was banned because during the coldwar, they thought the communist were gonna sneak it into peoples food to make them lazy and so they can take over.
ReplyDeleteJaime~ Thanks for sharing. However, in the future, please pick a more appropriate topic to blog about.
ReplyDeletewow what a story.I never knew that can happen cookies and weed. But it's good to know now right?
ReplyDelete