Monday, November 7, 2011

Blog #9 Two weeks in Mexico the twists and adventures part 1

As I write this on the airplane home on my iPhone. Yes this airplane has a wifi network don't ask me why. Now to the story... Well on wednesday night after school me and my family went to Mexico to be more specific Jalisco. The main reason for going was to go for dia de Los muertos on november 1st I thought it turned out to be the 2nd great. My family made a pack to go honor my great grandmother. She had died in 2001 and it was 10 years so as tradition we had to go to the homeland to honor the 10th year. I don't regret anything I will repeat. A million times I care about my family and I had my word I would go. My word my bond. So we touchdown in Jalisco and the first thing I noticed was the weather hot as he'll. I haven't been to Mexico in about 7 years so it was refreshing. So the first week is pretty much normal family moments seeing places and what not. I ate alot of the local foods it was taco, tequila, ponche, and pozole heaven. I was in town and having a great time enjoying my time and knowing alot of the locals I got approached. Your asking why are you known yet, you have been there in 7 years? My dad is a legend and I was known as the kid of a legend so I would get offered drinks, tacos, and everything in between. One local was not fond of me for whatever reason so he approached me and asked me if I wanted to fight. I said no. He wanted to so he took a swing and missed I threw to the floor and ran the other. Why do that? Two words. Mexican prison. Anyways, I was walking home and I encountered a little girl randomly appearing in the middle of the street. I ran away the other way. Why? I know way too many stories of little kids and death too many. Next day I woke and figured let get some food so I look for food and I find myself in a unknown place. I kid you not I see group of people doing a animal ritual and one of them looks at me with a stern look. I booked it so fast I felt the wind hit my face at a high rate. So for now I will stop my story now. Part 2 I will do next week. What I will include is the festival of dia de los muertos and why I am currently now on a plane right now. If you thought this was strange then you might want to stick around....

1 comment:

  1. I want to say sorry for your loss. It is very sweet of you to honor your great grandmother on Dia de Los Muertos, and a cool idea. Also, it seems you encountered danger and craziness out of nowhere. I'm glad you are all right, but man, that is wild night/morning. Props with using your iPhone to blog too by the way.

    ReplyDelete